Are you a person who is searching for an effective oxygen saturation checker? Or are you looking for the best pulse rate checker? Or are you looking for an oxygen saturation rate and pulse rate checker that is durable, reliable, simple, light in weight, and effective? Well search no more, because we fully got you covered.
Wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
This might be a small and nice-looking device but it is very powerful and accurate. It can be used anywhere but at a good temperature range and will always give you the best results.
Just as oxygen is very important to man this physiological monitoring device is also important. It is so powerful that it doesn’t even need daily maintenance and calibration.
It has a good looking LCD screen that displays the information so bright and very clear and sharp to the eyes. The LCD screen does not cause discomfort to the eyes.
At the screen it shows you the battery status, PR value in BMP, pulse rate, and your SpO2 value in percentage (%)It has an original lithium battery that can last up to 6 hours of continuous usage and it is 100% safe to use.
- Real-time Synchronization with free APP “Oxicare” through Bluetooth to record and store the data of blood oxygen level(SpO2), pulse rate(PR), and perfusion index(PI) on the cloud and share on WhatsApp and mail.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Oxygize oximeters are one of its kind with Bluetooth connectivity. With the application “OXYCARE” you can make, share, and keep track of your reports on your Android as well as IOS mobile phones. NO OTHER OXIMETER HAS THIS FUNCTION.
- Best oxygen saturation checker: With this simple device, you will never go wrong. If you are looking for an effective device that can help you check your oxygen saturation level (SpO2), this is the right one for you. It has a measurement range3 of 35 – 100% and an accuracy of ±2 (80% ~ 100%); ±3 (70% ~ 79%) and this shows that it is highly accurate, so you can be assured that this physiological monitoring device will give you the best results.
- Perfect pulse rate detector: This awesome device might be small but it is also very powerful. When it comes to monitoring your oxygen saturation level and your pulse rate, these devices is very accurate with a measurement range of 25 ~ 250bpm and an accuracy of ±2bpm. Despite its small and simple looks, it is very effective and will never let you down.
- Nice computerized system: This compact device which is light in weight has a good user interface system. It is so easy to use and understand. It has an LCD display, it can continuously work for 6 hours and it has a notification for low voltage on the screen. Of uses, 3.7v original lithium battery, and this device might not work well under low battery condition.
|DIMENSIONS||5.8 × 3.4 × 3 cm|